Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I logged into Etsy, and the treasury was there.

For those of you who are familiar with trying to "snag," "capture," "grab," or whatever term you choose to use for "getting" a treasury, you know that sometimes, it's difficult to do. Usually, I check the estimated time, then I wait. I do mean wait. Did I say wait?
I try to have my treasury entries ready. I keep a little note book to try and make sure that I get different people in each time.
I swore that my next treasury would be a non glass treasury since I am addicted to glass and the promotion of glass artists.
Well, this morning I was shocked to turn on my computer, log into Etsy to check and see if I was in any treasuries,
when a screen came up for a new treasury!
I was shocked.
I had thought, by my estimation, that the treasury would have opened up during the night while I was sleeping.
This was a little bit after 5 AM. I know, most people are sleeping at that hour. I rarely am. Anyway,
shock led to a quick title.
Okay, I was half asleep, so it wasn't very creative,
but the treasury was mine, mine, mine, I tell you, all mine!
Now, it's yours to enjoy.
Okay, most of the artists I featured, and the
artists who will probably be featured later,
on the side bar,
were people whose work I love!
Take a peek.
Click and comment if you can.
Maybe, it will make front page!
That would be awesome!

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Thank you again for including me! You are a one-woman internet dynamo these days! I don't know how you do all the things you do to help everyone market their glass, but I am so grateful that you do :)

Louise said...

Mallory thank you for including me in this treasury! I don't know how you do it, I have another friend who's always snagging treasuries and I just look in a amazement!