Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion and bits of information

Bits of Information:

Today is the last day to enter the OWOH (One World One Heart) drawing. Tonight, I will draw the name of the winner. With any luck, one of my children will be able to choose the winner, but that remains to be seen. Tomorrow, I will post the winner's name. I will try to contact the winner. If I do not get a response from the winner in 2 days, I will draw another name. How does that sound? I hope to get the heart to it's new home very quickly.

I am going to get my act together and post the lava lamp entries--hopefully tomorrow, too, but I'm not sure about that yet. I just hope so!

All right, enough of that. Now for the shameless self promotion!
Here are some items that are in my 3 different online stores.

This bracelet is in my Etsy store. I call it: Natural Neutral Organic Handmade Lampwork Bead Bracelet
Take a peek! It's in the jewelry section of my store.


The name of this button is Cupcake Anyone? It's in my 1000Markets store.


This brightly colored heart is in my Artfire store. I call this heart: COLORS AND COLORS HANDMADE LAMPWORK HEART PENDANT.

All right, it's over. Check back tomorrow to see the Challenge entries. Remember, I will post the winner in the OWOH promotion on the 12th.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Mrs. M, I'm playing catch-up today! I saw your pics yesterday but had to leave on my sleuthing quest before I had time to leave comments. I love the look of that bracelet! And the cupcake button is calling someone who is a chef, I know it. Can't you just see cupcake and pie buttons all across the top of an apron?

marcy said...

Cupcake buttons, what a wonderful idea!!
Hooray for you, Mallory.