Sunday, February 22, 2009
It's Fun to Do When You're Bored or Not!
I saw this activity on a new lampworking forum called Torch Bugs. The title of the thread was called "Kevan Always." Now, what you need to do to play this game is to google your name with the word always after it. Then you post the ten most interesting items you find.
I googled my name with the word always after it: Mallory always. Here are the results.
1. Whether it is folky, bluesy, jazzy, or lyrical, the quintessential Mallory always shines through like a beacon.
2. Mallory always has a best friend by her side.
3. Mallory is always writing about someone . (From Ang's blog.)
4. Mallory always has a sparkle in her eye and gives that silly little grin of hers. (They are talking about a dog.)
5. Mallory always handed the rent in on time.
6. Mallory's always hated gym.
7. Mallory always uses A-Weighting for their sound level measurements.
8. Mallory always saying the same four words.
9. Mallory's daughter has always said that Mallory carried a photograph of her husband on her person with the intention of leaving it on the summit.
10. Mallory always leave one person behind "to tell the tale.
Now, what are your ten " Your name + always" statements?