Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Donna Pool Designs

As a member of the Etsy Bloggers Street Team, it is my joy to report on the selected blogger of the month. Since I have been a member of this team, I have found many wonderful other etsy bloggers. This month's featured artist is Donna Pool of donnapool designs on etsy. I absolutely love donna's store. She is a stay at home mom who used to be a photographer. Donna sells buttons, photos, old cameras, and her handstitched toys and bears. Wow! What an accomplishment, and what wonderful items in her store.
Isn't this hand sewn bear adorable. Donna does not use a sewing maching. She, literally, hand sews all of the items in her store that require sewing.
In her profile, Donna talks about her button machine. Not only does she make custom buttons for her clients, she also has a selection of premade buttons. These kittie buttons are a great example of the many buttons in Donna's store.
Meet Sebastian and Snowflake. These kitties are a big part of Donna's store. Aren't they adorable? You can find this photo and many others in Donna's store. Have a look, you won't regret it!

If this store wasn't enough, Donna has a wonderful blog. Visit her blog for some very interesting and though provoking ideas.

I love this store, and I plan to make more visits in the future!

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, I've gotta check Donna's spots out for more eye candy! I admire anyone who has the patience to hand sew, and that bear looks so sweet. The kittens are scene-stealers, too :)

marcy said...

Love the bear. What a cutie.