Friday, September 18, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Yes, that's me with my "Flat Francis."  I know this is my beads blog, but I am so happy to know that Pope Francis will be visiting our country, I had to share that news with you!  
Viva, Pope Francis!
I wish I could be there, too!

2)  We had a rainy day yesterday.  I do love rainy days!  A little lake formed out back, but that made the day more beautiful!

3) Today marks the 6th anniversary of Pixie making me her human.  She came into my life 6 years ago, and has been the perfect dog for my life.  To celebrate, Pixie is going to get an entire hamburger today for herself!  I can't believe it's been 6 years!

No comments: