Tuesday, September 29, 2015

And She Brought a Friend...

Throughout this summer, as Pixie and I walked, we would stop to take pictures of this small bird standing on a lawn.
I talked with the owner of the property,
and she told me that the bird started to come for her visits on Good Friday.
It took a while, but Robin began to leave some food and water on the lawn for the bird.
The little bird visited 3-4 times a week.
She'd sit under a tree on the ground, even if Robin was working outside.
The bird just sat and watched silently.
I took several pictures of this beautiful bird. 
She wasn't afraid, even with Pixie on a leash.


Then, the other day, as Pixie and I were walking, we noticed something new.  
She had brought a friend!


Today, as we walked by, 
her friend was visiting 
again!

Same behaviors.
No fear.

How cool is that?

No comments: