Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Where Are the Beads?

Sometimes, in the course of things called life,
events become bit overwhelming.  
Emotions whirl.
Relationships change.
Fatigue becomes your best friend.

It's not that I haven't been making beads.
I have.
I just haven't been happy with most of the beads I have been making.

I know that the time is coming when I will, once again, make some very lovely beads.
I know this for sure.

The problem is that right now,
I can't.
I've thrown away more beads than I have listed.
I guess, I just need a break. 

I'm taking a break this week.
My wrist is very sore. 
I'm focusing on making Rosary bracelets using my extra beads.
I want to use up all that I have,
and I have a lot of beads,
and start over.
I want to collect beautiful beads.
I want to make beautiful beads.

It's the bead addict in me,
the hoarder in me.
Beads are beautiful, but, I've learned that they are more beautiful when used or displayed.
I love what you can do with glass.
I love what you can do with polymer clay.
Soon.
Soon.
I'll be back,
and 
I'll be back strong!

It's just time for a bead break.
Soon.
Soon.
More beads!

No comments: