Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

She started it!
Who?
 Heather Powers, of course!
What?

So, since you are reading this tomorrow,
and
I am writing this yesterday,
I'll show you what my bead table looked like yesterday.


Tools, wire, my handmade lampwork bead roses, beading wire, crystals in the plastic bag.
So, what did I end up with today,
I mean yesterday!
Not what I expected.
I used a lot more copper wire than I expected.
I can't show you everything yet,
because I'm not finished with the pieces yet.
I'm not sure which direction I am heading with the wire work.
So, here are some bits and pieces of the results.
This is an experiment that I like, but it's not finished.  Later, I'll show you the finished piece.

Again, this piece is not finished yet.  I still need to experiment more with the wire.
 Sorry about the dog hair!

This one will become a blog later.
Stay tuned!

No comments: