Friday, April 1, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

 1.  The weather is still not warm.  There are still no robins yet, but it is officially spring!  It's just a very cold spring.  The snow is melting.  There are only a few big clumps of snow left, but the air is warm enough so that the snow is melting.  Next week we are supposed to have warmer temperatures.   That will mean, no more snow for a while.  That will be nice.

2) It's been a rough week.  Yesterday I had a cortisone shot in my knee.  That hurt!  However, the good thing is that it's going to help my knee feel better.
I can hardly wait for that to happen.

3) There have been some very nice comments left on my blog.  Thank you!  I truly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

My three beautiful things for the week are: listening to the songbirds sing their songs of spring; finally seeing the sunshine after so many grey, damp, rainy days; and sitting under a canopy of trees while the creek water rushed by.

Sharon Driscoll said...

Hey Hoffman! Three beautiful things...(1) Going to see my children in NC (2) talking to friends (3) watching this snow melt :-). Hugs my friend...