Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Was I Thinking?

I was tired.
I came home from a mini vacation visiting my daughter for the day.
I don't sleep well when I'm not home.
I decided, I needed to move the bed.
I was going to move more than the bed, but I think that the furniture, other than the bed, will be moved to be cleaned but will stay in the same place.
I have to re hang my picture.
I have to finish vacuuming,
so, that will wait until tomorrow.
I'm tired now.
It's just about time for rest and reading my magazines. 
Wait, there is a bit of a problem.
Pixie is a bit confused.
She's never seen the room any other way
She doesn't know what to do.  So, she just climbed into her bead and went to sleep.  I hope that tomorrow, Pixie will become more accustomed to the new room.  I'm already liking it.
Now, with the little bit of creative energy being used,
I am hoping that more will come back to me when I get back to my beads tomorrow.
What do you think?
Do you think it helps you to become more creative when you express your creativity in a totally different way?
Here's  hoping!
What are the other ways in which you express your creativity?

4 comments:

somethingunique said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter & mini vaca with your daughter, i always love to change things up with the furniture one time i had changed the bed around and the hubby had been out with the boys around 4am i heard a huge thud!! he had plopped himself where he thought the bed was. lol ttfn L:)

Sharon Driscoll said...

I hope your Easter was great! I have been doing some cleaning myself around here and trying to clean up the studio area. Why is cleaning such a never ending battle. Have you got Lillian's phone number? Do you need it? I will so miss you guys this year.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Moving furniture around is a great way to rejuvenate! I think it can add to creativity. I hope it worked! ~Val

rosebud101 said...

Val, it worked, but I am still so sore from moving the furniture by myself. I guess it's just old age catching up!