Friday, April 8, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) I'm going to pick my favorite son up at the airport in just a little while!  Nick and Jenny will both be home for the weekend!  I'm so excited!

2) I finally hit 200 followers on this blog!  It's take a while, but it finally happened!

3) I made some glass roses yesterday, and they actually turned out!  I am thrilled!  (Pictures will follow tomorrow.)  All in all, it was a good week!

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Hey! Congrats on the milestone! I found that once I hit 200 the next 200 came about quite quickly. And once I hit 500 it was mounting even faster (I am nearly at 575!). Give those kids a squeeze. Enjoy the day. Erin