Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some People Just Make the Greatest Beads, and It Doesn't Matter What They Do!

Isn't that the truth?
JulsBeads, aka Julianna Cannon,
is just the person I was describing.
It doesn't seem to matter what she does,
Juls makes amazing beads.
Be sure to check out her Etsy store and her blog.
Rarely do I leave Juls' blog without a smile on my face!
Usually, I'm laughing out loud when reading her blog.
She's so funny!
I love the stories she tells!
Make sure you treat yourself to her blog!
Now, let's take a trip to Juls' Etsy store.
Click here for a full tour.

Isn't that a magnificent title for this beautiful heart? 
See what I mean, Juls can make beautiful beads!
 How about this earring pair?
They are called Cotton Candy.
Good enough to eat!


I've been there, and these beads would look amazingly wonderful in the Santa Fe setting!

 What a gorgeous set of beads!
Juls calls them Raku Medley!
Beautiful!

So, now, do you see what I mean?
It doesn't matter what type of bead or technique she uses,
Juls makes absolutely 
BEAUTIFUL 
beads!
Be sure to visit her store to see more of her work, 
and,
be sure to check out Juls' blog, too.
You'll leave like I do with a smile on your face!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Juls does make the most lick-alicious beads! I have dozens of them! Can't part with them!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Juli Cannon said...

Mallory~ Thank you from the bottom of my smiling heart. I am truly honored and super humbled by such an awesome compliment.

You made my week, lady!

~~

((Erin)) thank you also, my friend.