Friday, April 22, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Even though the trees are still barren, and it's been cold
and the "S" word has fallen,
again,
I have to be glad that I have heat and a home in which to live.
I know that there are still so many who are homeless.
One of these days,
we will warm up and spring will come.
One of the weather forecasters said that for the last 5 months,
we have had snow!
I'm so ready for spring!!!

2) My IPad is FINALLY going to be delivered on the 28th!   I can hardly wait!  Did I say, the 28th?

3) Lunches with friends again this week.  It's great to get together and chat.  We catch up.  I'm grateful for my friends. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spring is really taking her sweet time in arriving in Minnesota, isn't she? Have a wonderful lunch with your friends!