Friday, April 15, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Although the weather has gotten COLD, AGAIN, and it makes you wonder if this is really April, we had some beautiful weather this week.  We even hit the 70 degree mark one day this week!  That was glorious!


2) Pixie was rooing on her own, yesterday, when the sirens started to wail..  The sirens were howling two times, and I heard that sweet dog roo very loudly each time the sirens wailed!  I've been waiting for this to happen!  Now, I want to teach Pixie that it's all right to bark!


3) My knees are feeling so much better.  The therapy is working!  Money well spent!

No comments: