Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's been like Christmas Around here!!!

Another Package in the Mail!
Look what I received from Nikki Carollo of 

Wow!!!
Let's see if I get the name right.
These pendants are called:
Pate de verre
which is a technique that calls for melting glass frit in molds that shape them
into beads!
Aren't these cool?
I had sent Nikki some murrini (the little glass flowers), and now Nikki, in addition to using the murrini on her beads, is using them to make these amazing beads!!!

I haven't worn the pendant on the right yet, but I have worn the pendant on the left, and I have gotten so many compliments!!

Nikki has other pate de verre beads in her store. 
Here are a few samples.

Click HERE for a closer look.

Look at these hearts!
Click HERE for a closer look!

How about these raku organic drop focals?
Click HERE for a closer look.

There's a lot more to see in Nikki's store.
Get over there before everything is gone!!!
Here's the link to the store.
NLC BEADS

 

No comments: