Saturday, December 22, 2012

Almost Forgot to Post Today

Sometimes, in the hustle and bustle of celebrating, we forget things.  I almost forgot to post today.  So, here it is.

I plan to work on more scarves.  Yes, I made the one you see.  I wanted to use up my yarn scraps.  I did in those colors.  I also plan to make more in different styles to sell.  I'll post those on Facebook or here or both.  That's after Christmas!

Today, it's just a matter of finishing the little stuff.  I have to go grocery shopping.  Nick is coming home tomorrow, so I have to have food.  I'm looking for snacks for him to eat.  I think I'll end up waiting until after he gets here and take him shopping!  Jenny's food is already here.  If you have any suggestions for appetizer types of food, let me know.  I'm looking for those!!

I need to wash up my new crockpots.  I bought 2 new ones.  They were on sale at Target!!!  Great prices.  One is small and one is large.  They will be used a lot!!!  They were my xmas present to me!!  Other than that, I plan to relax.  I'm off the torch for a bit.   I need to rejuvenate.  Besides, there's lots in my Etsy store!  I'm not worried about stocking that. 

After all this, it's time to start with the memories and making new ones.  Then it's time to face reality.  My jeans are tight!!!  I need to do something now.  It's time.  I'm thinking Weight Watchers again, but I don't know.  We'll see.  I never liked the meetings, so online is a possibility.  It did work for me before.  Now is the time before the weight becomes excessive.  What do you do to keep your weight controlled?  Suggestions are welcome.

In the meantime, I'm wishing you a peaceful and blessed Christmas!! 
Merry Christmas!  Ho! Ho! Ho!  God Bless Us All said Tiny Tim!

No comments: