Monday, December 3, 2012

New Jewelry in My Etsy Store

I just listed some jewelry in my Etsy store with more to come.
Yes, Gasp!!!!
I'll show you what I just listed.

This is the start of a series of rings I call
You Can't Wear These with a Glove!
This is a copper nesting ring.
If you would like to check it out, click
As the week goes on,
I'll be listing more of these rings.
They are fun!!

I made this Tiger Heart directly on the end of the key.
It's really fun!
No clasp needed.
The chain is really long.
Just slip the necklace over your head,
and you are ready to go.
Click
to see the necklace.


Here's a change of pace.
I made these earrings with some of my flower lampwork disc beads and red spacers.
Nummy and fun!
I see these earrings dressing up jeans on casual Friday or accenting a sleek cocktail dress at a party.
Click
for a closer look!

More listing coming soon!
Check them out!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Cool jewelry Miss Mallory.