Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So It's Back to Normal! What's Your Normal?





















I can honestly say,
I don't know what my normal is!
One day, my normal is to run like crazy, without stopping,  often to realize I haven't even gone to the bathroom that day.
Another day, my normal is to move slowly because my knees are killing me.
Each day is an opportunity to begin a new history,
a do-over from the day before.
Not every day is perfect or great.
Not every day is joyful or exciting.
Not every day is feeling ill or in pain,
but everyday is a chance to start again.
Every day is a chance to make up for mistakes we made the day before.
Each day is a chance to begin again, no matter what happened on the day before.
Normal?
Who needs it?
I'm just glad for the chance to start again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Said !

Celeste Kemmerer said...

One of my favorite Bible verses is found in Lamentations. "His blessings are new every morning..." I think I like best that every day has new potential.