Friday, December 21, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) If you're reading this, obviously the world didn't end, but if you aren't, well, maybe it did!!!  I'm thinking not, so for that, I'm grateful!!!

2) Our Christmas celebration is gathering steam.  I might be finished with my shopping, but I'm not sure.  I still have to wrap the gifts.  I hate gift wrapping.  Where are my Target bags?  :)

3) Had lunch with a friend that I haven't seen in a very long time.  It felt great to reestablish contact!  Chatted with other friends on Skype.  I love my friends!!!

No comments: