Saturday, December 8, 2012

Silent Night...

It's been a rough week taking care of my human when she was sick.  You know how it is, as soon as I was let in the door, I had to  race upstairs to insure my place on the bed before my human could take that place away from me.  I was out of breath, and my human had to bring my treat upstairs.  She just seemed tired, but that wasn't my fault.  I know where my place is, and she could not have it.  It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.  It was also necessary to teach her that where I am, there must be my treat.  Sigh!  I'm happy now.  My human keeps talking about flutter bombs.  I don't get that at all.  I thought the air smelled good!  Well, now, I'm so tired.  I must not let the responsibility of taking care of my bed be let down.  I must sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love Pixie Marie. She takes good care of her Mommie.