Friday, December 7, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) The show was very good to me!!!  I enjoyed reconnecting with people whom I hadn't seen in ages!  (It was a local show.)  I also had some very good sales!!!  Yes!!!

2) So, I got sick after the snow.  I'm better now, and that makes me very happy!!!

3) Knock on wood, but Pixie has not pooped on the floor in a while.  I hope that keeps up!!!!  I still need new carpet, though!!!

2 comments:

Celeste Kemmerer said...

It's always so nice when no one poops on the floor. I have a canine somebody who has been pooping on my floor every couple of weeks, or so. I DON'T have carpet...

Shai Williams said...

I know exactly what you mean about the third one. I have two elderly dogs.