Friday, December 14, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) My tooth quit hurting yesterday.  I had a root canal!  I wasn't supposed to get in until January 21, 2013, yes, that's what I said.  However, they had a cancellation yesterday morning, and I was good to go.  I feel so much better now.

2) I now have 701 sales in my Etsy store!!!  I didn't think this would happen until next year.   I'm glad!!

3) Pixie's therapy dog heart came.  It's official!!!  Now, we are good to go!!!  I hope that opportunities present themselves very soon.  Wooo Hooo!  It was a good week.

No comments: