Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

Was it worth it?  I hope so.  I'm down to two Christmas presents to wrap, one scarf to finish, and this blog post to write.  That won't take much time, then, I'll finish my scarf and, maybe, crochet a hat.  I have to find a pattern first for the hat.  Anyway, there is a light snow falling outside.  Pixie is very comfortable.  I honestly think she has the right idea.  It's time to take it easy.  Maybe I'll take a nap later.  I hope to attend Mass at 10:30 PM here.  I'll miss Midnight Mass at home.  You just have to go with the flow, though. 

Merry Christmas Eve.

May you be blessed with the Peace of our New Born Savior! 

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Busy busy busy. Happy Christmas to you and your family
Nicole/Beadwright

Sharon Driscoll said...

And to you too!