Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Face Only a Mother Could Love



With the nights and days getting cooler, spiders are making themselves at home in every nook and cranny of my house. Outdoor bugs are crawling out of their night time hideouts to lay in the warmth of the sun trying to get their very cold bodies to move like they did in the warmth of the summer. Today, when I found 2 of these insects, I decided that they have faces only a mother could love. What do you think?









How about this one?

















One more to go, and this is the best one!


















Spike loves to have his picture taken. He sees the camera, and whines until I take his picture. Now, he has a face anyone can love! What do you think?

5 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Hey, Spike, you handsome puppydog! He's a sweetie, Mallory! I think you are welcome to keep the other critters to yourself, though-- that top one looks like a stinging fellow, and that ugly cicada is noisy. Yep, only their mothers. . .

Deb said...

Cute bugs Mallory (yeah - I'm weird - I like bugs) & Spike is of course just beautiful.

marcy said...

Mallory, those bugs are just fine as long as they're with you and not me.
And your Spike is adorable.

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Oh you cutie Spike! Now don't go and eat any of Mommie's bug friends. Just let her scoot them back outside.

Robin Honig Willens said...

I'm gonna go with the adorable doggie face. Creepy-crawly bugs freak me out!
:) Robin
cinnamon and honey