Saturday, September 6, 2008

I joined a new ETSY street team today-Etsy for Animals


Free Blinkies
It takes me awhile, but I finally got the application process for Etsy for Animals completed. That wasn't their fault, it was mine. That doesn't matter, I am now an official member of the street team. I plan to donate 100% of one item in my store to the Blue Earth Nicollet County Humane Society (BENCHES). BENCHES is a no kill shelter located in Mankato, Minnesota that is working to build a new facility to house the animals they have in their care.

Etsy for Animals has a shop where you can shop. 100% of the sales goes to the charity of the month. Check out their store.

Joshua is my first item for EFA. Joshua sells for $15. I will donate that amount to BENCHES when he sells. I guess that's all. It's a quiet evening. It's raining, and it's cool. I don't mind either circumstance. I just hope this post helps an animal somewhere, somehow.

6 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Awwwwwwwwww Mallory that is so nice! My daughter volunteered at the shelter when she was in college up in Marquette. I admit, I just love 'em - except maybe snakes and bugs.

mvegan said...

Wonderful, what a great glass piece too! ;0) Welcome to our great team helping animals on Etsy! ;0) Michele

Deb said...

What a great idea & a fabulous thing to do!
It seems to have a more lasting result than the walk I went for this afternoon -lol!

Love the blinky BTW ;o)

Flowing Glass Studios said...

Hi Rosebud! The donation is a nice thing to do! Good luck in your new team, and thanks for the good wishes on my new plate project. Phase 1 came out today and I think I'm going to need a new color of glass to take it where I want to go. Oh darn...glass shopping!! :-)

FlowingGlass

angelinabeadalina said...

Mallory, that is a wonderful way to support a cause! Joshua is adorable. Whoever ends up with him gets a great piece of glass and at the same time contributes to helping BENCHES--can't get a much better deal than that!

marcy said...

Good for you! Great cause.
Marcy