Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There's Always a Place for Beads--even at Civic Fest


I'm home! Civic Fest is still going on in Minneapolis, as is the Republican National Convention in St. Paul. I'm not involved in either one of these activities any more, so I can now put my feet up and enjoy what I was able to find at the Merchant's Mart at Civic Fest. I was thrilled to again meet up with Susan Jones who is a vendor at Civic Fest. She makes lampwork beads for a living, and what a joy it was to be able to purchase one of her items. I was thrilled! Please check the sidebar for links to her etsy store and her web site. Anyway, since a picture is worth a thousand words, please look at this photo, and you will know why I am thrilled with my pendant strung on a silk ribbon. Thank you, Susan! Gorgeous, isn't it?

3 comments:

Deb said...

That is a really lovely pendant Mallory. I'm pleased you are home & realxing again after a rather exhausting trip.

angelinabeadalina said...

It's a gorgeous find, Mallory! Glad you had a fun, glad you're home now, too :)

PolymerClayTutor said...

The iridescent colors and the shape of the pendant are simply awesome... great buy! ~Cindy Lietz